RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beginning today ( 7/16/2012 ) the staff of the UKC, the sister organization of HRC in Kalamazoo, has begun the process of publishing all HRC Club's Hunt Test Premiums on their website as a second location for members and potential members to find information about upcoming events. After the Premium is approved it will continue to be published on the HuntingRetrieverClub.org website but it will also be on the UKCdogs.com , too. The webmaster is starting that process now so if you do not see your Club's Premium on both web pages please give it a few days while the list is being populated. You can find information about upcoming HRC events by Month, State and Year in the Upcoming Events Tab. Here is the link:

http://www.ukcdogs.com/Upcoming.nsf/EventView?Open&Group=HuntingRetriever&Type=M

Hope this helps get the word out to even more Hunting Dog Enthusiasts! - Brian :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Hey Brian, thanks for posting! Will be great to have that additional source for premiums. Their new website looks super as well, especially with the hunt results, list of clubs, and the easy option to check dog points being on there. Great job UKC!

(btw, your link doesn't work)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
923 Posts
Does that mean that Huntsecretary.com is dead?

EDIT Nevermind, I see. HRC main is not a digital entry system still.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does that mean that Huntsecretary.com is dead?

EDIT Nevermind, I see. HRC main is not a digital entry system still.
As you mentioned the UKC and HRC websites do not provide online entry. There have been a number of folks who have requested more and easier access to the premiums on line. The nice thing about the UKCdogs.com calendar function is that you can search by month, state.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yeah I agree...huntsec could use a little work. Not alot, just a better search function maybe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts