RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has an extra copy of the current issue, I'd be happy to buy it and pay the costs. I haven't been in an HRC event since the 80's, thus I'm not a member any longer. The issue I'm referring to has a full page ad for the new "Hunting Retriever Book" on page 11, so I've been told by friends. Thanks for any help!
Bob May

·
Registered
883 Posts
Bob, Is there something in the mag that I could scan and send to you? The Post Office may close up at any time now and I wouldn't want to clog up the works. Bill

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Bob Let me look at mine and pm me a address and I will send it to you.......Otey

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was told that the photo used for the "new book ad" was of me and one of the yellow dogs that I had on my truck back them. Be nice to see it. Thanks Bill and Otey!
2605 Subilbe Ave, Burlington, IA 52601

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was referring to the ad on page 11...not the cover of the book. Thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've not seen the ad or the book. A couple friends called and said there was a photo in the ad that looked like me. I've not seen it, so ??? Just curious is all.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Luker and snota...I looked on the link Luker posted and though it resembles me, it's NOT me. Besides, Rex is younger and better looking than me...plus I shoot left handed. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts