RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love when people have pups from my dogs send me pictures back. I thought these pics were amazing and wanted to share. This is Zeus he was 83 lbs at 36 weeks old. I think he has that I mean buisness chessie look to him. My Thor is his sire.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
340 Posts
You ain't kidding! Wow!

When I saw the first picture, I could have sworn I heard Mr T say, "I pity the fool!"

Zeus is a fitting name. Incredible!

·
Registered
977 Posts
What a looker! And for a big young male he seems to be working nicely, too. Who was the mom?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
That lab is pretty big and mean looking......j/k

Nice looking pup and cool pics.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a looker! And for a big young male he seems to be working nicely, too. Who was the mom?
Here you go Pam. The mother is a dog name Duchess. Duchess and my Gracie have the same mom.
Duchess's father was a friends dog and he was used for waterfowl guiding.
http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83323

Zeus was used for Sea duck hunting in Mass. last year.

Your right he has some substance. I cant wait to see what he look like when he is 2.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Is he from that litter by chance that you posted such wonderful pictures of when they were about 6 weeks?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is he from that litter by chance that you posted such wonderful pictures of when they were about 6 weeks?
Billie no. That was my Gracie and Scout litter. This pup is sired by my Thor and a friends dog named Duchess.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts