RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. . .is as ignorant does. . ..

Ignorant may imply a general condition or it may apply to lack of knowledge or awareness of a particular thing.

A hypothetical example of this lack of this knowledge or awareness is demonstrated by ones inability to fallow a simple mandate and test primarily—,in a Derby stake the ability to mark is all-important— for marking in a Derby.

Another—not so hypothetical at all example— is ones inability to recognize this when they sees it. :wink:

I ran a Derby one time,where series one and two were out in the field at the same time and run as a delayed Quad...the two inside birds were Series one and the two outside were Series two. . .
When sent for any/either outside mark, if on line, the mark and its gunners when sitting, were out of sight("retired")—which is tantamount to being retired , but to differentiate we will use ("retired")— but a gunner from another series was not. :shock:

I would see little difference in the facts, if it happened to be that that both interacting marks in the above example were part of the same series, even if the only two birds in the field were part of the same series

The Emperors new clothes regards,
john

PS: Dogs were considered to have returned to an old fall if they succumbed to the temptation :shock:

·
Registered
9,387 Posts
Dont Know if I'm Vain or parranoid but when I see a thread Titled in this manner , I's always relieved a little when I finds out its not about me!

Gooser

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
MooseGooser said:
Dont Know if I'm Vain or parranoid but when I see a thread Titled in this manner , I's always relieved a little when I finds out its not about me!

Gooser
I'm never surprised to see its creator was Fallon. He's an expert you know...

/Paul

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gun_Dog2002 said:
MooseGooser said:

Gooser
I'm never surprised to see its creator was Fallon. He's an expert you know...

/Paul
:idea: Another, possibly even Yourself, should do a post on stupidity sometime down the road. . .on second thought make it one on being obtuse , though brutish also fits you well. . ..

...and the horse you rode in on regards,
john

BTW, . . .use this post only for its intended purpose, an example on the use of synonyms :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts