Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't know about an option to "Ignore" someone's posts

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have never used this option before today. Added a person that just rubs me the wrong way with posts and attitude.

Got to wondering how many others on RTF have one or more people on their "Ignore" list.

·
Administrator
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, Bob :) I was wishing just the opposite. I'd rather not even see the person's name appear :) Unfortunately also is that many times the entire post from the person is quoted when someone responds....hehehehe

Oh well. Getting ready to go to the vet office to get a progesterone level done. With the warmer temps here, the snow is melting and we can get back into the fields for training...YEAH!!! Dogs will have a grand time this afternoon doing marks :) Life is good!

Vicky

·
Registered
143 Posts
Training

Vicky,

Watch the fields, they are full of mud. Got stuck a few times Sat and Sun. training. But it was nice to get the dogs out. Good luck.

Lee

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I have never used it, never will. I know that there have been some idiots on the board but they generally leave pretty quickly. There are some folks that I don't agree with much(or at all). I think most everyone has something to offer at some point.

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
I have 1 on my list - for good measure, so I don't smart off to them because they rub me the wrong way. I've tried to ignore them the old fashion way but doesn't seem to work.

FOM

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
FOM said:
I have 1 on my list - for good measure, so I don't smart off to them because they rub me the wrong way. I've tried to ignore them the old fashion way but doesn't seem to work.

FOM
Well since Lainee can't see what i post... i guess i can call her a big doodoo head and she'll never know it!

Shayne

·
Registered
868 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
FOM said:

FOM
Well since Lainee can't see what i post... i guess i can call her a big doodoo head and she'll never know it!

Shayne
:shock: :D :D :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
FOM said:

FOM

Shayne
I thought it was me that she blocked :?

John
________
How to make a vaporizer

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
FOM said:

FOM

Shayne
I'm not a doodoo head - that's Bullet and Flash!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You goof ball!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

·
Registered
220 Posts
It might be nice if the ignored person got a message that they are being ignored. Don't tell them by who, but it might be a wake-up call to someone that they are really obnoxious if, say, 10 people had them on their ignore lists. :twisted: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hey, since the owner ofthis board is an Amish trainer, maybe we should change it to "shunned"? Yeah, then Tina can send "You are being shunned" notes to people.

Lisa

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Lisa Van Loo said:
Hey, since the owner ofthis board is an Amish trainer, maybe we should change it to "shunned"? Yeah, then Tina can send "You are being shunned" notes to people.

Lisa
Oh baloney! Just fix his emergency brake. That'll get his attention as he pulls this buggy around. hehhehhehheh :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UB

·
Registered
220 Posts
Lisa Van Loo said:

Lisa
I can see it now - I log on for my daily fix of RTF, and the little AOL voice chimes "you've been shunned".

·
Administrator
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KJB said:
It might be nice if the ignored person got a message that they are being ignored. Don't tell them by who, but it might be a wake-up call to someone that they are really obnoxious if, say, 10 people had them on their ignore lists. :twisted: :wink: :lol:
From the PMs I am receiving, it seems as if I'm not the only one that finds this person annoying :)

If the ignored person got a message about being ignored from everyone that feels the same way, the person's Inbox would be close to overflowing :)

Vicky

1 - 20 of 29 Posts