RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who have you guys used to transport your dogs around the country? I need to get a dog from Bristol,TN to Montello, WI in the next week. I usually pay one of my guys to drive them up but my main guy is taking a summer college course and everyone else is either laying pipe or moving dirt. I had heard there was someone that was reasonable and would take excellent care of my dogs. Are any of you guys headed to Lardy's, Attar, Sletten's, Smith, or Van Engens in the next week? I could make you fuel bill alot less.
Chad

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Check with Chris Payne @ Red Dirt Chesapeakes....he's here on RTF occasionally..

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Call Kati Becker at "Move the Dog". (515) 783-2241

She operates out of Des Moines, Iowa but has a "route" system. Depending on where she happens to be when you reach her, it could work out good for you. I know she'll drive all night if she has to.

JS

·
Registered
416 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
We used Kati Becker "Move the Dog" this spring to bring down three puppies and momma 'Roxy' from Chicago to Boston Ga. It worked out great for all of us. Worth a call to investigate.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I've also used Kati with "Move the Dog". Worked really well and took fantastic care of the dog.
Oh, She'll take great care of the dogs, for sure.

Be advised though, her van may smell a bit like Chessies.

JS

·
Registered
371 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts