RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of this dirty ol' city...........

Tired of too much work, and never enough play.

I'm tired of this dirty ol' sidewalk,

Think I'll walk off my steady job today........................

Jerry Harris - April 2004 - N. Texas Retriever Club :wink:

· Registered
9,797 Posts
Ken
Are those lyrics to a song?, cause they just about tell the story of my day today!

Lazy regards

Gooser

· Registered
1,000 Posts
I'm tired from driving 11 hours yesterday just to look at a dog. I drove from San Antonio over to Dave Moser's winter training grounds at Port Arthur to see FC-AFTCH Money Talks II, Copper. All my research was confirmed and I will be using him for a couple of breedings this Fall. It took me longer to go through Houston than it took to drive the 190 miles from San Antonio to Houston. Now I remember why I moved away from that area. It's almost impossible to remember it's traffic being as bad as it actually is.

"Copper"

· Registered
1,916 Posts
Ken Guthrie said:

Ahh, the memories.

Dancin in the cow patties with my Sweet Co-Judge while Ken was pickin & grinnin.

Jerry

· Registered
987 Posts
Here's to dancin' in the cow patties any day over working -- I can't stand living and working in city (Toronto) -- will be moving up north hopefully by summer -- moving to country home -- couple of acres -- close to great training, great water -- at least 2 FTs close by -- starting new job that will allow me to have dog with me -- but for now Maxx is with pro down south -- and likely for a while once he comes back up here

· Registered
913 Posts
It took me longer to go through Houston than it took to drive the 190 miles from San Antonio to Houston.
Driving in the Texas Metro areas, lots of fun isn't it? Lesa took Ember to the Vet Clinic in Dallas this morning for her Surgical AI to Cosmo. The vet clinic is really not that far out of the way to Lesa's office in Dallas, but it took her over 3 hours.

Sure am glad I only drive in Fort Worth, Dallas is way too big for this NW Oklahoma Country Boy.

Marty

· Registered
94 Posts
Ken Guthrie said:

HERE HERE!!! This week has not been good :x

· Registered
94 Posts
Ken Guthrie said:

HERE HERE!!! This week has not been good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.