RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing 4XGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz.

I don't want to seem like I'm bragging, but I'm proud of my dog even though it seems like tons of people on here have FC's, AFC's, GRHRCH's, and Nat MH's.

A little over 4 years ago I bought a started lab as a pet that I could take to a pheasan farm 2 or 3 times a year. Roughly a year later I started on the serious dog training path with the help of a local trainer (Thanks Dale of Hunters Rose Kennel!). Dale put the training on him and put the HR and 1.5xGMPR in front of his name. I then took over maintaining and extending his training and handling him. Since July of last year we passed our finished test for the title and passed 4 APLA Master tests. It's been a heck of a ride. We've got a AKC MH in a week and a half. Wish us luck!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Awesome! and Best of Luck at that MH Test!

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
No reason not to be proud of that! and hes gorgeous to boot! Good luck in AKC! Hope to see him with an MH title to add to that name of his.:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congratulations Joe! Sounds like you got the dog training bug and ran hard with it. I absolutely love my pointing labs and would not trade them for anything. Really nice looking dog you have. Enjoy!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Congrats Joe.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Congratulations and good luck with those Master tests.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Great going and good luck to you in the test.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I don't want to seem like I'm bragging, but I'm proud of my dog even though it seems like tons of people on here have FC's, AFC's, GRHRCH's, and Nat MH's.
this is what the site is all about you should feel ashamed to brag. continue all your hard work and keep everybody updated on the progress you make. congrats!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Congratulations Joe. that is one hell of an accomplishment. You will do just fine with the Master tests. :cool:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Congrats brother! Good looking hound 2!

Richard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts