21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
I'll just visit the "fuge" more often. A lot of the same folks there

·
Registered
153 Posts
I apologize if this has been answered. I can't find it.
I was subscribed to the digest. Now I am getting individual threads. I have looked at my account settings and do not see any place to choose my mail preferences.
Can anyone help with this?
thanks.

Like me, you may have been surprised by the new look of RTF today. Knew the new software was coming; just didn't know when it would be officially "rolled out".

I'm sure there are going to be some frustration getting used to the new look and features....especially those of us who don't like change. LOL

As ADMIN, I am going to need some time to figure out all the new features. I don't monitor these forums 24/7 as I am not a paid staffer and have a life with my family and dogs outside of RTF. If you report a post and I don't take action right away, please be patient.

Thanks,
Vicky

·
Administrator
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I apologize if this has been answered. I can't find it.
I was subscribed to the digest. Now I am getting individual threads. I have looked at my account settings and do not see any place to choose my mail preferences.
Can anyone help with this?
thanks.
Hi Marcia, I looked around the site preferences and, so far, have not found the answer to your question regarding the digest form. When I get a little time, I'll see if I can find the answer for you.

·
Administrator
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Marcia, I have learned that there is no digest form available at this time. I have this on my list of things to talk about with the site owner's tech personnel.

·
Administrator
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
How do you Report a Post?
Like #11 in the "penalty for intensive lining" thread?
You've gotten the answer to how to report a post.

I took a look at the post you referenced - #11 in the "penalty for intensive lining" and see no reason for it to be reported.

·
Registered
373 Posts
The original post is now gone...it was 99% chinese posted by a first time poster.
Someone deleted it...the current post #11 was responding to the chinese post
Thanks

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
How do you go to the last post plus one that you've read?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I just noticed that it is doing this so of course the real issue is how to get the last post I've read, not the literal last post.

·
Registered
Prime Time Four's a Full House 'Jessie' MH and Wyco's Lena Linda con Besos MH
532 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm replying to someone or starting a post? I recently had a dog cross the bridge :cry: and I am trying to update her status on my profile page. I clicked on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and there is nothing there that says 'edit'. Anyone know what to do?

·
Registered
Prime Time Four's a Full House 'Jessie' MH and Wyco's Lena Linda con Besos MH
532 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts