RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone viewed Jackie's "Sound Beginnings" tape or DVD for puppies?

I have a new arrival coming in early December, and thought I would look at new material on raising puppies.

I would love to hear/read any and all comments on this.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Angie!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I haven't seen it, but I've heard only good things. I have a 9 week old puppy & I've been meaning to order it. Now this will prompt me. If you haven't ordered it yet-don't. I'll send you mine before you get your puppy.

M

·
Registered
27 Posts
lablover, When i first started dog training, the first tape i purchased was Jackie's Sound beginnings tape. Not only did it help a guy who didn't know anything, it set the stage for lessons the dog was soon to learn. To this day, i still believe that it is one of the best videos in my training library for young dogs.
If you have a new pup and are looking for ways to prep him or her for future training, i would definitely recommend getting that tape.

Good luck

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks folks!
I ordered Jackie's DVD.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Did anyone see the little video clip posted a week or two ago with the pup lining and casting to paper plates with a treat on them? I wish I had done that.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can bet that was not the first time the pup had seen that.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chief Batman said:
lablover said:
Thanks folks!
I ordered Jackie's DVD.
So what do you think of it?
I think it's great for someone that is starting their first pup. I did not see anything "new" to me.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Jackie Ms DVD

I bought it for my last pup . I thought it was good particularly for someone with their first pup.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts