Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who were the judges in Hot Springs?

Are they also the judges for the crown?

Are the judges for an upcoming event listed somewhere? I'm not finding them on the SRS site under venues.

Are the judges the same for each venue event throughout the year?

·
Registered
619 Posts
srs judges

Derrick Watson (Dman) and Cray Stephenson (sp?) were two. I don't know the third one's name. Derrick told me he was judging the Crown also. Don't know about the other two.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The third was Richard Crippen. I think all had judged previous events. But there are different judges at each event.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Yes. that is how that works. That list is posted as revised in April of this year.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
con

I am sure there is Chris now that you posted something.... :twisted: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaron

·
Registered
619 Posts
Lady Duck Hunter said:
HRC judges directory
http://www.huntingretrieverclub.org/Judges Folder/Judges MASTER LIST List All 070413.pdf

Derrick Watson - judges number 6754 - he is a Licensed AA Started Judge and an apprentice Seasoned judge

Robert Cray Stephenson 6694 is a Licensed AA Started Judge

Richard Crippen isn't found.

more dots....

UKC started.....isn't that where they do two 40 yd singles back to back, but are not required to deliver to hand or be steady? Certified double AA, too.

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
No "click" necessary. Some folks just need to get their hearts off their sleeves about certain FACTS that exist. The conjecture got a little nuts on the "clicked" threads, I'll agree with that....but like the old saying goes: "Don't whizz on my head and tell me it's raining."

Sometimes questions are just questions. Most people are smart enough to connect their own dots.

Most.

kg

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Nice. Chris locked the threads where everyone could bash Tackett, Nardi and all the SRS trainers, so we open another one to jump on the judges. This entire Ken vs SRS thing has got to be the uglies thing I've ever seen on this board. The terrible thing is there are folks here who are too stupid to be ashamed of themselves.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Hookset said:
This entire Ken vs SRS thing has got to be the uglies thing I've ever seen on this board.
You're not THAT new are you? :lol:

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
If this is judge bashing, then I'm going to take my BB gun out and kill an elephant.... :? .........................

Please..... :roll:

Ain't no heat in this kitchen regards,

kg

·
Registered
619 Posts
Chris Barnes:

I think it must have been me. You seem like a very nice guy. Me, I'm a very bad person.

You were right on in your last post on the "clicked" thread.

I'm sorry regards,

Tom

·
Registered
649 Posts
Tom Watson said:
UKC started.....isn't that where they do two 40 yd singles back to back, but are not required to deliver to hand or be steady? Certified double AA, too.
It's a bit longer than 40 yards (on land it's 75 yards), but yeah. It's basically an moderately easier version of an AKC Junior test. 4 singles, handler allowed to hold dog's collar to steady the dog.

One difference though - in AKC Junior tests, the marks are supposed to be the same thing you might see in a Master test (run as a single). In Started, the rules dictate that the singles be over fairly flat terrain with minimal cover.

For Keith: yeah, Finished is essentially a Master test cut down to 2 series instead of 3.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hookset said:
Nice. Chris locked the threads where everyone could bash Tackett, Nardi and all the SRS trainers, so we open another one to jump on the judges. This entire Ken vs SRS thing has got to be the uglies thing I've ever seen on this board. The terrible thing is there are folks here who are too stupid to be ashamed of themselves.

Please show me were in my post, the one in which opened the thread, I was jumping on any judge.

I do believe all the questions I asked are relevant. If I am going to consider running the SRS I would want to know who is judging and the judges background. Wouldn't you???

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.