RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I don't use treated lumber at all in my kennels or dog houses. The newer stuff is not as bad but the older chemicals they used to treat lumber was carcinogenic. Either way, no treated lumber. I think both my labs must be part beaver the way they chew wood. I have their houses in the kennel I have now and had to put drywall edge on all the wood edges so they did not chew them off. My female is a hard-core nester that digs at everything she lays on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my dogs couches from Kuranda. I recently found this topic and it just really helped me to resolve this issue. They are really good quality, medium price segment, so that every dog owner can afford them. I think that taking care of your pets is absolutely necessary, because they are defenseless by themselves. I was very worried when I chose an aviary for my dog, but this way it remains much cleaner than usual and does not interfere with me. Often, when he didn't have an aviary, he would come back to me terribly dirty and then I would have to open it Best Smelling Dog Shampoo (Our Top 5 Picks!) - Oodle Dogs to choose a new shampoo for him.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts