RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keith is proud of his Cosmo puppy and I am proud of mine also. David and Brenda McClendon did a great job of whelping and socializing these guys. Mine swims like a fish and shows a real desire to retrieve. She makes good eye contact already. A little noisy the first 36 hours but settling in very well now.
Only problem is I need a name. She won't like “Here pup” for long.
Here she is playing in the weeds along the pond bank. A very happy puppy.

Swimming well already. Does not beat the water.

Likes to retrieve as expected.

Bringing it back to go again.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok, sire and dams reg name, kennel the pups from and you're highschool team's name..... just kidding but give us some info

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Had me worried for a minute there Mike...I was wondering exactly what I had shown:cool:

Gotta get a good name man...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Looking at the second picture, I'd give him a call name of Otter.

Looks like you have a nice puppy there

Mark

·
Registered
340 Posts
When I read the title of this thread, I thought the title was the dog's name. I was expecting the dog's call name to be "Flash".

But, that's just me.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
I bet you're going to have lots of fun with this pup.

My perception is that if the McLendons are doing it, it will be done right. I hope this litter goes on to emulate their lineage.

Have fun Mike!

Chris

·
Registered
658 Posts
Nice, glad you like her, they were an awesome litter with not a single bad dog. I'm about to settle on a name although Brenda already has the call name nailed down. They were shot over at feeding time too Mike so they like it. Very little throwing from heel was done, a white coat and primer pistol is what they look for already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts