RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You just have to acknowledge great customer service! I just sent a YS300 bark collar back to Dogtra on Saturday. They called today and said they had fixed my collar (it was the charging circuit) at NO CHARGE! The collar was well out of warranty. Dogtra is the only bark collar one of my dogs can tolerate as it gives a warning vibration. (The TT bark collars cause his eyes to glaze over because they are so sensitive).

Many many thanks to Dogtra! :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
that's funny....

nobody really uses Dogtra!! LOL!!! Ahhahahahahaahaha...

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
I use their bark collars - they are better in my experience than the TT ones (their older one I liked, the new little ones I dislike <--- see Carol/2Tall I don't like everything about TT). also I like the fact you can recharge the Dogtra bark collars.

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
That's awesome Susan......Dogtra has always treated me well when it came to customer service.

WRL

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Is Dogtra a sponsor here???

/me runs and hides
no they are not, but a Dogtra rep is not bragging on their product....a end user of their product is, pretty cut and dry on what constitutes crossing the line of commercial advertising....now stop stirring the pot! ;)

·
Registered
553 Posts
I love my dogtra collars. I was a strict TT fan for years. After getting a few of their bark collars and a few e-collars I realized I was sending way to many of my TT gear back to be fixed. I have ten or so of their YS 500s I use and I really would like to try one of their 300s. I am not sure I could go back to TT my dogtra's have taken some abuse and I have only sent one unit back.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
You just have to acknowledge great customer service! I just sent a YS300 bark collar back to Dogtra on Saturday. They called today and said they had fixed my collar (it was the charging circuit) at NO CHARGE! The collar was well out of warranty. Dogtra is the only bark collar one of my dogs can tolerate as it gives a warning vibration. (The TT bark collars cause his eyes to glaze over because they are so sensitive).

Many many thanks to Dogtra! :D:D:D

Shouldn't this be in the "Product Review" section? LOL..... Dogtra's hats and T-shirts for everyone that replies....LOL.... :)

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
I've used Dogtra collars for years and have to agree with Lainee, they have great customer service. They sold me when they replaced a transmitter for free on a collar I had that was just out of warranty. I'd stuck it on top of my late Thug's crate but didn't notice the lanyard dangling down. She managed to work it inside the crate and chew off the antenna and continuous button and kill it. I certainly didn't expect that to be covered under an expired warranty! (OK slinking off to product review section....)

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no they are not, but a Dogtra rep is not bragging on their product....a end user of their product is, pretty cut and dry on what constitutes crossing the line of commercial advertising....now stop stirring the pot! ;)
Also, for the record, I'm a Tritronics Influentials member. So, no, I'm not advertising anything but giving a great thumbs up to excellent customer service which should be appreciated these days.

I didn't put this in product review because I'm not reviewing any product, just giving a well deserved pat on the back to a company that stood behind their product.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I was just trying to lighten the mood around this place. I meant nothing by it.

Being in customer services for 10+ years it's always good to hear about the good experiences people have. All too often you only hear the negative. I've even written a kudos to gundogsupply for their (IMO) outstanding customer service just two weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Love my Dogtra. Purchased it years ago from the late Kim Moses. I use mostly the buzzer on it. Broke the antennae on ice and snow. Ordered up a new one. And the item came pronto. I will be getting another collar down the road and it will be Dogtra.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts