RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone explain how the the nylon bedding attaches to the PVC frame? Has anyone just ordered the replacement cover and built there own frame?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree, take the plunge and get the heavy duty vinyl, you will have it for a long time. I had this one dog in for training that managed to chew everything from dogloo to aluminum ties on my chain link kennel dividers. The only thing unscathed was the kuranda bed. He used to push it, flip it and chonked down on the frame but it took all of the abuse he could dish out.....

·
Registered
438 Posts
We have been there!. Bought the cheaper beds - dogs found ways to chew the fabric. We tried to create a pvc frame for the cheaper beds and bought replacement fabric - dogs still found a way to chew them. Spent more than the price of the Kundra beds trying to find a cheaper alternative. Finally broke down and bought the Kundra beds. Everyone one with the heavy vinyl fabric are still just fine today - 2 years later.

·
Registered
71 Posts
if you go on etsy.com there are folks that build and sell knock-offs for cheaper than Kuranda. I have no experience with them (my Kuranda is still as nice as the day I bought it 5+ years ago), but something to think about!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts