Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know everyone is going to start with the color doesn't make a difference blah blah blah. But just out of curiousity what is the color preference of most lab owner assuming the lab is high caliber, Top Dog, every trait is desirable and all is left is color, which color would you choose

·
Registered
573 Posts
1st choice - black
2nd choice - black
3rd choice - black

What can I say - I am a traditionalist.

·
Registered
17,018 Posts
I like those golden labs. :wink:

But, if I had to choose two colors, it would be black first then medium to dark yellow second. I like the color of the yellow lab in the header photo and wouldn't want anything lighter.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Mr Booty said:
I like the color of the yellow lab in the header photo and wouldn't want anything lighter.
Drake is a very good-looking dog. But dem yeller dawgs can be hard to see in the dry grass sometimes. The balance is they seem to be easier for me to spot in the water as far as seeing if he's looking at me.

·
Registered
892 Posts
THe best lab is a Golden Retriever.

S

·
0 Posts
I've got...

3 black, 1 choc., and halfowner of a yellow. I guess I tend to slide towards black!

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Nawww, Tina, I'm saving up to breed to a big black poodle stud ($700 stud fee!) for an expected litter of silver Labradoodles and brindle PooPeakes!! That's where the real money lies.

Hey Tuzo, send me a check and you can reserve yours now!!

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Flash = Black
Bullet = Black
next puppy = Black :wink:

Any questions?

FOM

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
puppy after the next puppy = Black :wink:

Black is beautiful - just ask Flash and Bullet!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

1 - 20 of 40 Posts