RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking at getting some new clothes . I train and work ALOT in the rain. Which gear do you like better and why? Prois or SHE Apparel?
Thanks in advance
Tina
Oh and what do you think of the Under Armour Evo stuff?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm also looking into Prois and She apparel for some new clothes for this year. I will have to find a dealer and try some on to see what fits me best and material wise. I'm liking the look of the She apparel I'm seeing.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I am a Fan of Columbia sportswear and I love the OMNI HEAT...we have an outlet mall not too far from us...
and in the Spring...I buy clearance Winter clothes and in the Fall buy the Summer/Spring Clearance... I hate paying top dollar for something will be marked down...and Black goes with Camo....so that saves and leaves more money for EE and dog food. LOL

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
North Face rain gear. I REALLY like Bass Pros light weight pants with the zip off legs too. I have multiple pairs. I like the Columbia shirts, the PFG (Performance Fishing Gear). You can wear the long sleeves in the summer and still be cool.

I'd like some upland hunting pants, but do they make them in women's sizes?

What about camo gear for women??

Sue

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
You can't beat Cabela's Guidewear. You stay dry and you can move. I'm 6'1" and purchased a mens tall medium, the coat and bibs. Lots of pockets..

Angie

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Love the She line of clothes. I am 5'6" and have the upland brush pants. They're an awesome fit and look feminine, but still have the pockets and function. I also have a great She upland vest with great game pocket and front pockets for shells etc. And it looks feminine. I love it.

Don't know about rain gear. I need that, too.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
You can't beat Cabela's Guidewear. You stay dry and you can move. I'm 6'1" and purchased a mens tall medium, the coat and bibs. Lots of pockets..

Angie
This is what my wife uses. Note: Cabela's is constantly back ordered on "black" guidewear parkas.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
This is what my wife uses. Note: Cabela's is constantly back ordered on "black" guidewear parkas.
I found a close out that was black and gray. I got it for almost half price... If you check online for their close outs often you can strike a real deal.

I love my guidewear. It's not cool by it will keep you dry and YOU CAN MOVE in it!!!

Angie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts