RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Alaska but will be spending January through March 2022 in Lake Havasu to thaw out a bit. I'm looking for others in the area that may want to do some retriever training. I have a 2 year old female yellow lab that has her AKC junior title and I'm working of her senior title skills. I have a winger/with remote and would really like to join others in a training group two or three days a week so she can learn to honor better and work with other dogs. I'm retired so any day really would work for me.

Please let me know if there is anyone interested in the Lake Havasu City/Parker AZ area.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Alaska but will be spending January through March 2022 in Lake Havasu to thaw out a bit. I'm looking for others in the area that may want to do some retriever training. I have a 2 year old female yellow lab that has her AKC junior title and I'm working of her senior title skills. I have a winger/with remote and would really like to join others in a training group two or three days a week so she can learn to honor better and work with other dogs. I'm retired so any day really would work for me.

Please let me know if there is anyone interested in the Lake Havasu City/Parker AZ area.

Thanks
My name is Pete Test & my phone is 928-788-4666. I have lived in Golden Shores for 5 years & have not found anyone to train with. Have put Master Hunter titles on 5 labs. Please call me when you get here. Golden Shoes/Topock is about 25 mi. north of Lake Havasu

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My name is Pete Test & my phone is 928-788-4666. I have lived in Golden Shores for 5 years & have not found anyone to train with. Have put Master Hunter titles on 5 labs. Please call me when you get here. Golden Shoes/Topock is about 25 mi. north of Lake Havasu
Good morning Pete, thanks for reaching out. My name is Bill Burke 907-414-0907 email [email protected]. We arrive in LHC on Jan 3 and plan to be in the area for about three months. I have not been up to Topock but I hear there may be some decent late season duck hunting up there?

Will give you a call to introduce myself and will definitely give you a ring when we get into LHC. THANKS!

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts