RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Lardy offer CD's? Seems as if I heard they did, but don't see it on their site.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
He did not mention it at his seminar in March.

S

·
0 Posts
I contacted Lardy's last fall 2003 about total retriever on DVD's. They are thinking about it. Maybe 2005 ? :(

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Barb,

If one has purchased all of Mike's training tapes, would it be possible to get the same information on DVD's at a small price, instead of paying full price again?

Thanks for considering this!

·
Registered
89 Posts
lablover said:
Barb,

If one has purchased all of Mike's training tapes, would it be possible to get the same information on DVD's at a small price, instead of paying full price again?

Thanks for considering this!
That's what I'm talking about. I purchased all 3 sets of tapes from them. Training/Marking/Collar Conditoning. I can't afford all of that at full price again.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think Youngblood has previously posted that NO discounts are available for those who have purchased the previous sets. :x You pay full price if you want the DVDs. :evil: I, like you, purchased all 3 sets last year. At the time, I asked about DVDs and was told they had no plans to offer DVDs. :x I would have waited for the DVDs. I wonder if they are going to up date the series since they date from 1995.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I have them both. If you subscribe to Retriever Journal and save all his articles then you already have his books. If not they're worth reading and referring back to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts