RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look in the back of the June issue or retriever news ...back to back open wins amat.trained and handled...impressive!! Congrats to you Lauren...

Disclaimer.....I never pet the dog...touched the dog...seen the dog or smelled the dog...just think that's impressive!!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Very impressive! Congrats.

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Lauren and Slider will be on my pickem list of contenders at the National Amateur...it might be her first but she is no longer a rookie after the back to back Open wins

a Texas A&M graduate and resident of Austin TX, there is a whole lot to like about that combination

Good Luck at the National young lady

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Lauren and Slider will be on my pickem list of contenders at the National Amateur...it might be her first but she is no longer a rookie after the back to back Open wins

a Texas A&M graduate and resident of Austin TX, there is a whole lot to like about that combination

Good Luck at the National young lady
Yea, but that dog was whelped in Cajun Country;)

I was going to pick Slider too but now, everybody knows! I'm sure the breeder was thowing marks for that litter before they were weaned.:) But, I don't think you will see Larry on RTF braggin' about it.

BTW, that's two FC's - AFC's from the same Dam by two different sires.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
They make a great team

·
Registered
554 Posts
Lauren is such a nice person. I have a Slider sired puppy who turned ten months old today. He is a real nice pup so far. Lauren always has the time to talk to me and seems genuinely interested in the upbringing of my pup.
Good luck at the National Am Lauren and Slider!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey y'all,

What a shock to see a thread title that is my name! Randy that was really nice of you to start this and I so appreciate each of you and what you wrote about Slider and me. I have officially started getting nervous!

No matter what it will be memorable and I'm just grateful to be there and run with the phenomenal handler and dog teams that will be there.. I know all of you know the work that goes into it and I'll do my best to represent and make you proud!

Only 1200 more miles to go regards,
Lauren & Slider

·
Registered
890 Posts
Good luck Lauren!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts