RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

When Should Arnold/puppies replace Layla on the header?

• Today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the weekend - next week sometime

• I don't think you should change it

• Len and Layla should keep us updated with future puppy pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RTF'ers and RTF'ettes,

I've been called privately on my offer to post a pic of Arnold with puppies as the next header. To save face, I will be putting that Arnold pic up. :roll: :wink:

I'm open to suggestions and would like to let majority rule decide when this transaction takes place. Please cast your vote if you care....

Thanks! Chris

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shayne said:
New RTF rule... the header may only be graced by hot lookin chicks!! Who's with me??? HAHAHA

Shayne
I won't argue with that rule. (But G-man may BWAHAHAHA! :wink: :D :shock: )

Unfortunately, someone from the Pacific NW who is of the feminine gender has called me on my Arnold comment. I had forgotten, when I made the claim, that folks with photo editing software could create an Arnold puppy pic in seconds! Since I did not clarify, I gotta be consistent and follow through.....

(Note, I never said how LONG the Arnold pic would stay up!)

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
dogs

How about a working Lab posing with a bunch of dead ducks! Arnold is just a body builder turned poor actor and would rather look a Layla given the choice of the two.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: dogs

Booty said:
How about a working Lab posing with a bunch of dead ducks! Arnold is just a body builder turned poor actor and would rather look a Layla given the choice of the two.
Booty, Your response is dead-on. I'll get this thing turned back around and on track with an appropriate header after the Arnold thing. Again, I said I'd update the header, but I never said how long Arnold would stay up there.....

I do intend to use that puppy on his back pic that your Pal Franco sent....I LOVE THAT SHOT!

Chris

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Shayne said:
New RTF rule... the header may only be graced by hot lookin chicks!!

Shayne
Shayne, since this is a retriever site, how about, Hot Looking Bitches! As in retriever females.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Do we get to submit requests of Len and Layla?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Chris,
I know it's not a Poll option but how 'bout a compromise of say subliminal background pics in all future headers of Layla & Pups .... Len will never notice the hot lookin' shadow in the Greenhead neck or curvaceous wave in that Chessies coat :lol: OKOK, Mmm maybe No?
Peake
________
Maruti suzuki history

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Dang! If you want eye-candy, just take a pup through the airport, mall, park, etc... and see how many babes are all over you! I felt like I was Dean Vyoral, ummm, I mean Brad Pitt walking through the Portland Airport with Kylie...unbelievable!

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Replace her

Keith Stroyan said:
Please put one up with only a dog. My wife won't let me look at RTF anymore. I don't know what site she thinks I'm reading...
No birds in the pic? How about a good ol' DFT? :wink:

·
Registered
892 Posts
kjrice said:
Dang! If you want eye-candy, just take a pup through the airport, mall, park, etc... and see how many babes are all over you! I felt like I was Dean Vyoral, ummm, I mean Brad Pitt walking through the Portland Airport with Kylie...unbelievable!
You should try training a Golden Retriever in the park next to my house (360 acres of Hay Fields with 6 ponds and a nice creek plus 3.5 miles of paved jogging trails.) with a 6 month old baby girl in a stroller. Lots of babes!!! Everyone knows Ginger and Lindsey, and I am that guy that is with Ginger and Lindsey. Lindsey sure helps to get volunteers to throw marks for Ginger though.

·
Registered
300 Posts
My wife came in last night and of course the header pic was up. She said "I keep coming in and seeing that pic up there, what are you looking at?"
I told her the whole convoluted story. She asked me what was she? Chopped liver. I told her I'd post the picture I took of her on the Loo while we were on our honeymoon. ..........................She declined my offer........
with force!!

Anthony

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Guys... i don't give a damn what pic goes on the header... ducks, dawgs, dfts, arnold... as long as its sent to me first to crop sexy Layla into the pic somewhere.

As far as i'm concerned this is now LTF... Layla Training Forum.

Shayne

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shayne,

I'm sorry. Len, please keep sending update pics to Shayne. For all of you who will miss the Layla header, I'm fairly certain we'll see more as the pup grows - with her people mama in the shot most likely.

For those offended by the pic, and believe it or not, some actually were, the weather will be cooling down. Layla will likely be wearing a more substansial garment on her upper torso. Hopefully that will satisfy everyone.

Anyone offended by David's mug?

For the gals wanting the Arnold header. It will be put up....not for long, but it will be there.

- Smile all, have fun! We're here to talk about our Retriever enthusiasm and all the associated joys (and heartbreaks?)

Sincerely yours in Conservation,

Chris

·
Registered
300 Posts
Chris,

I think the move from Layla to David may be a bit much. Can we possibly go back to the Layla pic and wean us off 1 pup at a time so we don't have to go "cold turkey".

A.

·
Registered
16,992 Posts
Mica said:
Chris,

I think the move from Layla to David may be a bit much. Can we possibly go back to the Layla pic so we don't have to go "cold turkey".

A.
Mica, this is a dramatic change! I'm with you, I kinda of miss Len's perky puppies.

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Arnold deserves as much time as Layla got!!

I mean for gosh sakes he IS running for Governor and these things are mandated by equal opportunity tax dollars!!

If I remember correctly Layla was up for three days.....

Seventy two hours of Arnold coming up!!

WRL

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Hey Hey.........
Go to work for 12 hours and my puppies are gone :shock: .............. never mind there they are........................ :wink: :D

Len

1 - 20 of 23 Posts