RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends are planning to breed a Lean Mac daughter later this year and are considering breeding to a Lean Mac grandson.

I told them I would help them compile a list.

Who are the more accomplished (and hopefully talented) grandsons of Lean Mac ?

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
911 Posts
Jeff,
'05 NFC-AFC CLUBMEAD'S ROAD WARRIOR "Chopper",
Is an accomplished and talented grandson of Lean Mac. But, also believe you would need to take a look at the bottom side of the pedigree of your Lean Mac daughter before you decide on a stud.

Marty

·
Registered
617 Posts
Banner (Hawkeye's Red, White and Blue) and Bo (My Name is Bochephus)are both pretty acomplished. Not sure what get they have thrown yet though. I believe Kip Kemp has a really nice LM grandson as well but his name escapes me right now. Prime (Tartan's Prime Time) is a good one as well.

Travis

·
Registered
987 Posts
There are quite a few very talented Lean Mac grandsons out there -- including my BLM Maxx but he's a little too young yet -- but seriously it depends on your bitch's pedigree as to who to go to

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input and PM messages

Here is the list of Titled Lean Mac Grandsons identified so far, if there are others, I'd appreciate knowing about them...Thanks

'05 NFC-AFC CLUBMEAD'S ROAD WARRIOR "Chopper"
2006 NAFC-FC CARBON COPY OF HORN CREEK X CFC-CAFC CHENA RIVER TURBO TINA

FC HAWKEYE'S RED WHITE AND BLUE '05 NDC
AFC HAWKEYE'S VIKING X HONEST ABE'S TEXAS BELLA

FC-AFC MY NAME IS BOCEPHUS (BLK-BY)
FC-AFC FORDLAND'S BORED OUT FORD X FC-AFC JB'S SO RUDE

AFC DROVE MY CHEVY TO THE LEVEE (BLK)
FC-AFC FORDLAND'S BORED OUT FORD X FC-AFC JB'S SO RUDE

FC-AFC Tartan’s Prime Time (BLK)
'00 NFC-AFC MAXX'S SURPRISE X FC-AFC PERPETUAL MOTION PINEY

·
Registered
617 Posts
Here's a couple more:

FC/AFC The Preacher MH (Ylw)
FC Merlyn IV
FC/AFC Implied Consent
FC L and L Black Tie Affair

Travis

·
Registered
301 Posts
AFC ACCUMARK'S BLAZING STRIKER JH
FC-AFC ARAN ISLAND'S MR. ROONEY
AFC BAYOU BAYS BODAGO
FC BEAR CREEK'S EBONSTAR TRUMAN
AFC BUCKSHOTS SECOND CHANCE CODITTELYDO
FC CHAVEZ'S BIGTIME BLACKJACK
AFC CHIPPEWA WILSON
FC COLONEL BOWIE'S REVENGE
AFC COTES DU RHONE
FC COUNTRY'S ROLLING THUNDER MH ***
AFC DROVE MY CHEVY TO THE LEVEE (Kip's dog)

The above are per GD Info, starting with A (technically 2 FEATHERS JAZMIN OF THE PLAIN ) and which stops at FLATLANDS FRISKY BUSINESS
alphabetically, I presume b/c the 550 dog limit was reached. There doesn't seem to be an option to search for the rest of them. Hell Jeff this may be the reson why you made this post considering that you are usually quite thorough. :wink:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sometimes in the rush to FCs and AFCs, some really nice dogs with great pedigrees are overlooked. RTF's own Otey Brabston has HR Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx, a Maxx grandson sired by FC-AFC Teddy's Ebonstar James and out of Longbranch Dixie Dancer, the mother of the 2006 National Champion. You can't fault the dog cause Otey decided to go the hunt test route with him. Otey has been having some health problems so an HR may be all his Maxx may attain.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Lean Mac threw some great looking dogs (Patton, Cruise, Gates to name but a few) -- in relationship to another thread here on RTF I personally believe that Lean Mac was a good looking dog himself -- his sire Waldorf's High Tech certainly was a handsome YLM -- and these charteristics can be passed onto his grandsons -- check out my BLM Maxx at http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39315 (of course I'm biased but I think he's a really good looking boy -- and being out of Click with Quick as grandsire doesn't hurt either)

·
Registered
516 Posts
FC AFC Its All Over Now Baby Blue is a lean mac grandson buy formost he is a Hattie Mcbunn grandson as well. :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
You still did not post the bitch's pedigree, which I believe would be the deciding factor upon which male to use.

QUOTE "his sire Waldorf's High Tech certainly was a handsome YLM --"

Tech had a beautiful conformation, except for that "bitchy" head... :p :eek: :wink:

·
Registered
173 Posts
FC-AFC Small Craft Advisory and FC Tribute to Justice are Lean Mac grandsons out of our FC-AFC Teddy's Ebonstar James X FC-AFC Dutchman Gold Midnite Eve litter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts