Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CNFC RAINBOW MOLLIE

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dog was/(is) a Producer with a capital "P" but which pup is his best? I dont know which one of his pups had the most AA points.

·
Registered
252 Posts
By far and away Shooter (FC/AFC Dust Devil's Shoot the Moon)--if I had to guess!!!!

I think he finished with the second most AA points ever!!!

John

You've left off too many others to mention:

What about Ford, Tiger McBunn, Gates, Kweezy, Chavez, ect, ect....
________
STOVEBOLT

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew I would so I included as many Nat ones as I could remember and added the others with alot of titles or an unusual combination of ones.

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
What?

Lean Mac was a bum! :lol:

We should list all his annual High Point dogs as well!

DB's Cracker Of Clubmead (Ritz) was the 01 High Point Amateur dog. I really beleive had not his owner passed away when Ritz was reaching his prime, that Ritz would have been a serious National playa!

I agree with John on Shooter. If I could have owned one, it would have been him.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Meleagris said:
What about Ford, Tiger McBunn, Gates, Kweezy, Chavez, ect, ect....
and etc, and etc, and etc, etc,etc......................................................

i was thinking the same thing....that's why i just don't understand the argument i spose - just too many out there to name em all....gator

·
Registered
319 Posts
Patton!!

Because he sired my pup Bart. :)

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
FC/AFC Chena River Wild Lady, 'cause she was the best dog I've ever gone to the line with, and she could jump, clear a coffee table, and land in my lap. :D

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Angie B said:
and she could jump, clear a coffee table, and land in my lap.
Don't all labs do this?????

Angie
I suppose they could, but Pricey was the only one who did. All the others got up on the coffee table and walked into my lap. Tracker said the heck with the coffee table, and just sorta kinda inched his way up until he was totally on my lap. :D

G

·
Define "best."

Best performer?
Best producer?
Best attributes?
Best health?

What is "best" is all in the eyes of the beholder.

ps Whoops, just re-read original question. Shooter has the most Open points. By far.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My bad 8) , I was just polling thos pups that wona national or had alot of titles. The answer to the best question is completely up to you. Just list his pup if you know of a better one out there.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
How about ????

:D FC AFC Teddy's Ebonstar James. I am kinda partial to this Lean Mac son. There are a lot of his pups just coming into their own. :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
Chevas....for sure.

No doubt....in my mind his best pup was Chevas. Both in record and as a fine sire. He bread a National Champ....and many fine bitches and Dogs in his too short career.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Re: How about ????

Sundown49 aka Otey B said:
:D FC AFC Teddy's Ebonstar James. I am kinda partial to this Lean Mac son. There are a lot of his pups just coming into their own. :D
Boy Otey, you know i'm gonna agree wtih you on this one!!! Hope you're staying cool enough to train in KY!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Wow someone else picked Mollie, I did just because her mom is the same as my Lucky dog's mom! There are so many good dogs out of Lean Mac, but I think you left out the best one, Chavez!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have to vote for Jamie. He sired my little lady and He's Yellow!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts