RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring snows was slow just like the rest of the dang season!!!

Figured this board needed some blood pictures this time of year!!!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice work give em hell.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
sweet pictures, are they in full swing down there now?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice...don't see stuff like this on here much.
Nope.... Thats why i figured we need some kill pics on here... Figured people needed to see some HRCH dogs with kill pics!

sweet pictures, are they in full swing down there now?
Not really in full swing.. Wierd year around mid MO Squaw has lots of snows but we havent had the numbers we normally do!!!:confused:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I like the blood splatters on your dog's white vest...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I used to live in Waverly, Mo only 20 min from Marshall- do you go to the Malta bend reserve?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the blood splatters on your dog's white vest...
Yup really like that one

I used to live in Waverly, Mo only 20 min from Marshall- do you go to the Malta bend reserve?
Ha small world!! Yup hunt that spot all the time Its called Grand Pass Conservation Area gets lots of bird action...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Okay yeah- it has been a while I couldnt remember but I thought it was just past there

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I will be heading there tomorrow, hunting Mound City area. Heard the juvies have yet to make it all the way up and with the snow north of Mo it should push some back down.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be heading there tomorrow, hunting Mound City area. Heard the juvies have yet to make it all the way up and with the snow north of Mo it should push some back down.
They are shooting lots of adults over there!!!! We havent seen a push of birds in awhile.... But the boothill has been losing them for like 10 days :confused: IDK where they are going!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts