RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where one could find some louvers? Looking for some to fit a custom dog box. Thanks

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Hey Matt. Thanks for that. I'm about to refurbish a SS 5-hole crossover. I have some hinges, door handles, roof vents, spotlights, and fans to replace. Looks like they have some items there that I can use!

Dave

·
Registered
320 Posts
I just ordered a lot of stuff from them for a project that I'm workin on. Give Russ a call. For large order discounts you have to call. Ships fast and good quality. I will order from them again if I ever have the need. Great experience. I love when you call and the owner answers the phone and you deal with him directly.

·
Registered
633 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
You will find if you deal with dogboxparts that some of your stuff is shipped directly from Austin hardware. So, if you know exactly what you need and what you are doing, you can save a little $ by going directly to Austin Hardware. However, if you aren't sure, don't know what you are doing, want to make sure you get the right drill bits or whatever, the premium for the service is well worth it--at least in my experience. Dogboxparts is simply great to deal with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts