RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dumb question, besides EE where can one look at the actual stakes for a given FT - more specifically I'm trying to figure out if any of the events I wish to attend are starting their Ams on Friday. The AKC website doesn't show this, WRC doesn't either. Can't get to EE and need to submit my time off for the next 60 days....anywhere I can go to find this out besides EE??

Thanks,

Lainee

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
The current issue of RFTN has all of the upcoming events through June or so....all dates and all contact info. As soon as you get it, you should be good to go.

KG

·
Registered
204 Posts
you might try ww.akc.org

G

·
good question...i tried the same for friday derbies and with NO luck as the trial in question is not on EE. i think akc should list stakes and days, times run. this info is provided to them in application, why not post it.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
suprdogs said:
good question...i tried the same for friday derbies and with NO luck as the trial in question is not on EE. i think akc should list stakes and days, times run. this info is provided to them in application, why not post it.
I think everyone should just use EE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SM

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
suprdogs said:

SM
Ya got THAT right! 8)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
It appears that many clubs are posting events a bit later this spring.
Some east coast events, old events now, are not posted as year on EE, or club web sites.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Lainee,

I just learned that all trials in OK and TX have been cancelled. Sorry, looks like you will have to keep your Buttlet in CO.

Always glad to help,
Frank

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
suprdogs said:

SM

I couldn't agree more :!:

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bayou Magic said:
Lainee,

I just learned that all trials in OK and TX have been cancelled. Sorry, looks like you will have to keep your Buttlet in CO.

Always glad to help,
Frank
Yeah like my Buttlet is a threat to you and that "off" colored Roux, if anything I should make sure the CO state toopers keep you out of CO this year.... ;)

Give that choco a ear scratching for me.

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts