RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My pup (Almost 5 months old) and I finished Hillmanns Puppy DVD and about ready to move forward. The problem is, is that I don't have the money for the next program yet. This is my first dog, so dont want to muddle things up to much not following a structured program. I was planning to move to Lardy's TRT v2, and am interested in his CC and marking dvd's. Is there anyone semi-local, I live near Tampa, FL, that has these programs I can borrow?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post in this thread.

Thanks in advance!
Jake

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Jake get the Lardy RJ articles. Not as good without the TRT DVD but a friend of mine trained his own pup ( first dog) to the MH level with just Hillman's DVD and the articles. Now he did do some day training with a couple pros that would answer questions and such. Still not a bad approach and infinitely better than winging it.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Rick Stawski offers a 3 disc training program for half what you paid for the Hillman DVD. It starts at puppy marks and ends at a dog that is running blinds. Very complete program for $60.00 Its called Fowl Dawgs and can be purchased at www.finelineretrievers.com

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Rick Stawski offers a 3 disc training program for half what you paid for the Hillman DVD. It starts at puppy marks and ends at a dog that is running blinds. Very complete program for $60.00 Its called Fowl Dawgs and can be purchased at www.finelineretrievers.com
Agree. From a strictly financial perspective, this is the best bang for the buck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts