RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Jeremy Warren. I have a 2 yr old blf. I work for union pacific railroad and will be in the Sedalia mo area for a few weeks. We are working from sedalia to lees summit mo. I was wanting to bring my dog with me so i could work with her every day and was wanting to find a group to train with during the evinings mon - Thur. As of right now our hrs are 9-5 so I could even do a early morning. She has a dbl jh test April 28-29th at the sunflower club ht in fall river ks. She needs 2 more passes to get her jh. I need to work with her alot because she has been at a pro for about a yr and we need to build our bond back up so that I can handle her at theese next ht coming very soon. If any one has a group I can join or if you know of good spot I can work my dog ( she needs water work bad ). We would greatly appreciate it. You can either post pm me or text or call jeremy Warren at 316-765-4489
thank you And God bless

·
Registered
375 Posts
give me a call. There is someone training here is Sedalia every day. More FT set ups but we try to do some HT. 660-620-1163

Kevin Polley

·
Registered
6,248 Posts
Great and active group in Sedalia. And like Kevin said there is usually someone training every day.

Give Kevin or me a call, my # is 660 886 6538 and we
will be happy to help you out

·
Registered
431 Posts
Great and active group in Sedalia. And like Kevin said there is usually someone training every day.

Give Kevin or me a call, my # is 660 886 6538 and we
will be happy to help you out
Hah Mark, heard you ran into my boy

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks mark and Kevin and the others i met I had fun i wish my dog was with me this week I almost drove 5 hrs home to get her from Lonny but I like sleep and the 10 + hr round didn't seem worth it but she will be with me next week for sure as long as the hotel I'm staying at will allow me to have her with out charging me an arm and leg. You all have really nice dogs. It was really nice to meet all of you. I'll try to make it out more this week but if not next week with my dog for sure Thanks again
Jeremy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts