RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No we're not having another baby!(I know some of you thought that)

We have been looking at the Suburbans and were almost there. Then saw an extended Ford Expedition. After driving one, comparing to the suburban and pretty much getting more features,including te 4x4 for $14,000 less we decided the Ford was the way to go("I'm a ford truck man" anyway I suppose). Actually, it was the air conditioned seats that sold me:lol:
So if we can work out the details with the sales and finance folks we should be driving a new vehicular tomorrow.

Oh, and I get to keep my truck! :D

·
Registered
9,885 Posts
achiro said:
Oh, and I get to keep my truck! :D
OK, let me get this straight, you've gone from swapping the F 250 for an FJ Cruiser (you couldn't have gotten behind the steering wheel) to an Expedition and keeping the F 250 :?

something just doesn't compute...............

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EdA said:
something just doesn't compute...............
What, that I got smart? :lol:

PS. I CAN get behind the steering wheel. You'd be surprised how much space there is in an FJ. I may still get one down the road, we'll see how the whole SUV thing goes with this one first. I may decide the hassle of dealing with dogs(keeping them cool, smell, etc) inside the compartment is too much and keep the truck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not that it will do you any good. You may be able to negotiate a better deal on your own, or know someone that can offer you an A plan.
I can offer you an X-Plan, not sure what that will save you, I know my
A plan gives me what it would cost the dealer, X might be a couple of %
higher.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Air cond seats sound pretty neat. we are on our first Suburban and I know my wife will never own anything else from here on out it has been awsome. We drove an expedition and it just was not the same ride.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts