RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone else lost contact with their new upgrades. I was told by BB 2 months ago that I "... would have my upgrades in 3 weeks...". What a joke this has become (Laugh).

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
The last email I had from them was the 28th of Feb. It said some manufacturing issue on one part was making them late 4 to 5 weeks.

I like their product. It's not perfect but it does work. But, what do you make of a company who makes lying and making promises they can't keep a major part of their business model?

I didn't order the upgrade until they had been shipping some of them. I have seen their history. When I ordered, I figured it would come when it came. I was expecting the new electronics before summer though.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howard
I've been waiting over a year. Ridiculous!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I've been waiting over a year. Ridiculous!!!

same here..... I gave up hope a long time ago......Gary and BumperBoy are nothing but a HUGE Joke....the only reason they are still in business is that NO one else can come up with a comparable system...when ever you have a so called monopoly on the market you can say and do as you please because your customers have no where else to go.......sad really sad IMHO....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts