RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if someone can tell me where the LRC Piemont HT running order will be posted. I know the drawing is tonight and I can't find on the premium where they said it would be posted. JS Catalog? Thanks

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
20ga Girl said:
Just wondering if someone can tell me where the LRC Piemont HT running order will be posted. I know the drawing is tonight and I can't find on the premium where they said it would be posted. JS Catalog? Thanks

http://www.jscatalogz.com/

If the draw is tonight, it will take a day or two to get uploaded.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff. Will you be there?

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
20ga Girl said:
Thanks Jeff. Will you be there?
No, I believe I'll be at the Blue Ridge Trial that weekend.

I was at the Yadkin Test on Sunday (working, not running a dog), were you the one who came running up on Sunday to find out if you passed on Saturday?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm trying to remember when Yadkin was. I know CRA was last weekend. I think so though, you guys were maybe cooking on a grill??? I had to leave on Saturday before I knew if I'd past and I knew it would be pretty close if I had past on Saturday (handler errors once again :lol: ). I was SOOO excited if you couldn't tell lol.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still haven't seen it. I checked their website too and didn't find it. Anyone know?

N

·
0 Posts
Same here. Anyone know where it is posted? Not updated on the previously mentioned site.

NCC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts