RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This North Alabama French Country estate home has it all. It sits 35 minutes from Huntsville, 60 minutes from Chattanooga in Jackson county.

The property is a combination of approimstely 8 acres of hilltop deer woods, 18 acres of rolling pasture/grass, 11 acres of tillable bottomland easily developable into water contolled duck hunting and a gorgeous hilltop homesite.

This property would be a great winter training home/kennel site with sheds already installed for kennels and equipment with water and power. Stock/swimby pond on premises too!

Amazing hilltop views! The Goosepond Plantation golf course is visible from the home's front sunrise windows. The remainder of the property is seen from the open floorplan's massive rear sunset windows.

The property is less than one mile from the North Sauty National Wildlife Refuge that winters tens of thousands of ducks, geese and cranes. Living here will put over a dozen boat ramps to Americ's best largemouth bass fishing on The Tennessee River's Lake Guntersville within 20 minutes.

To recap, train dogs, kill ducks, geese, dove and deer, swim, and live on this property in 3,482 luxury square feet. Play championship 18 hole golf across the street. Catch bass, crappie, bream, cats all day and shoot carp, buffalo and gar all night. Run 50 head of cattle if you choose, mostly fenced. NOT KIDDING!

Price is $1,050,000.

I will post more pictures later along with links to zillow ad when available.

Call
John McCallie 256 599 4996
Sherry McCallie 256 599 5996

Sky Plant Property Building Natural environment
Military person Marines Tree Cargo pants Soldier

Sky Plant Water Cloud Tree
Plant Sky Tree Shade Land lot
Plant Sky Window Land lot Tree
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern
Water Sky Water resources Cloud Daytime

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John and Sherry,

This is my first time viewing this ad. What a gorgeous property! I wish you the best in selling it.

Chris
Thanks Chris, this property is amazing. I had some wonderful young men with some incredible dogs over yesterday. They loved it!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Thanks Chris, this property is amazing. I had some wonderful young men with some incredible dogs over yesterday. They loved it!
Beautiful property John Good luck with the sale.
Just curious where are you and Miss Sherry moving to?
Surely you're not leaving Alabama and if so you're welcome to Missouri..... but bring some five star recruits with you.:)

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful property John Good luck with the sale.
Just curious where are you and Miss Sherry moving to?
Surely you're not leaving Alabama and if so you're welcome to Missouri..... but bring some five star recruits with you.:)

Thanks Marc for the invite to Show Me and for recognizing the special nature of this place. This property is not our home, let's save the story of how it became a "family asset" for a training session tailgate soon, the story takes a minute!

I am coming to Springfield August 20th and hope to fly fish some Ozark waters while in the area. Moving? Leaving Alabama? It's like Brad Pitt said........

·
Registered
925 Posts
I'd thoroughly enjoy getting together with the dogs and having a training session then hearing the story while drinking a frosty adult beverage on the tailgate of your old pickup, that would be a real hoot John.
I finally remember doing that at Busch Wildlife Area on your old truck
God time flies that's got to been over a decade ago.
As I recall that was a late '70s model pickup any chance you bringing the early 50s model truck? My guess is that truck doesn't wander very far from home.
By the way you can still bring a couple of those five star recruits
St Nick shouldn't care, you all have more than enough to share
Have fun fly fishing and if you get a chance grab a dog and come about a hundred miles north and we can play with dogs, drink a frosty ( or sweet tea ) & recreate some old times.
ENJOY!!

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its a beautiful property! Had the pleasure of training there yesterday!
someone buy this and let me keep training there 😂
Ryley, i am going to try to write your and Jeff's "training privileges" into any sales contract!;) I'll see you guys soon.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thanks Marc for the invite to Show Me and for recognizing the special nature of this place. This property is not our home, let's save the story of how it became a "family asset" for a training session tailgate soon, the story takes a minute!

I am coming to Springfield August 20th and hope to fly fish some Ozark waters while in the area. Moving? Leaving Alabama? It's like Brad Pitt said........

I grew up trout fishing in the Ozarks. You'll be pretty close to Bennett Springs State Park in Lebanon, MO. It's daily stocked fish, but a beautiful spring fed stream with segregated areas for fly only, fly and spinner, and bait fishing.

They stock a certain amount of lunkers, of which I have never landed one. It's a real nice place to wet a fly for a couple of days.

Reactions: roseberry
1 - 9 of 9 Posts