RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SIRE - FC AFC . Gunstock's Topshelf Snap Decision (Snapper). Snapper is a smart, good looking, 75#, very stylish retriever with high drive. Is a very good marking dog and runs straight line blinds. OFA hips: LR-188655G26M-VPI (Good), Eye CERF/CAER: LR-EYE6693/83M-VPI(Normal), OFA Elbow: LR-EL48082M26-VPI (Normal), CNM: (CLEAR), EIC: (CLEAR), AKC reg: SR49413308,
FT Champion Points:31

DAM - Beantown's Harvard Scholar MH (Ivy). Ivy's sire FC AFC Taylorlab Downtown Dusty Brown was the 2004 Purina High Point Derby Dog. Ivy is a natural lining dog. Very good marking dog, team player with tons of bottom. No noise issues and friendly with other dogs and people. This dog loves to train and could do yard work all day. Very strong prey drive. House dog who loves to just be around people, OFA hips: LR-240747E31F-VPI (Excellent), Eye CERF/CAER: LR-EYE15612/23F-VPI (Normal), OFA Elbow: LR-EL90159F31-VPI (Normal), CNM: (Clear), EIC: (Clear), AKC reg: SR95947503

Pups will be raised in our home using puppy culture techniques. They will have ENS and be exposed to as many new things as possible. They will be introduced to birds and loud noises and have plenty of outdoor activity. Pups will have two wormings, their first vaccination and a wellness check before going to their new home. They come with a 26 month hip/eye guarantee. Puppies due to whelp 2/3/2021. Puppies priced at $2,000 with deposits being accepted now. Please contact John Dawber at 508-509-7392 (cell), [email protected].

snapper.jpg

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
When I read your ad I thought for a minute I had clicked on my ad. LOL.... the wording is strangely similar.

Very nice breeding and best of luck with the litter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts