Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any of the results?

All I know is that Charlie Moody won the Q with
Ford's Buzzin Through The Brakes.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Fetch1 said:
Not real sure but I thought Andy won with Joker, Patton got second with Lardy, Bob Johnson got third with Weezer and won the Am., and Andy got 4th with Joe.
You'll know better than me...... That's just what I was told.

I love Joker and all his brothers and sisters,,,,,,,,, They are nice!!!!!!

Angie

·
Registered
871 Posts
Buzz

I want to say congradulations to Ken Woods and Charlie Moody! I have had the pleasure of watching Buzz several times, he is one of the best markers I have had the pleasure of watching. I am hoping Charlie has got his line manner issues out of the way. Buzz is like having a TOP-FUEL dragster, "LET'S GO!!!!!!". He is one impressive animal, another Ford son that backs into the box and lines himself up and says there it is!
This couldn't happen to nicer gentleman than Ken, our sport needs more just like him!
CB

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Re: Buzz

Chad Baker said:
I want to say congradulations to Ken Woods and Charlie Moody! I have had the pleasure of watching Buzz several times, he is one of the best markers I have had the pleasure of watching. I am hoping Charlie has got his line manner issues out of the way. Buzz is like having a TOP-FUEL dragster, "LET'S GO!!!!!!". He is one impressive animal, another Ford son that backs into the box and lines himself up and says there it is!
This couldn't happen to nicer gentleman than Ken, our sport needs more just like him!
CB
There was no issues with line manners at the trial......

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congradulations to Charlie Moody and "Buzz" on the Q win and to Ken and Jenny, Buzz is a really nice dog.

Also congradulations to Charlie on his dog "Doctor", Moody's Medicine Man, winning the Derby, Mike Lardy handling. Way to go Doctor, you are making your Mama, Jazz, real proud, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Well, I know some of the jams. In the Open, River City Bonanza jammed and in the Am, FC-AFC Dutchman Gold Midnite Eve. Steve said it was a nice trial and was happy with both our kids work, but they both did some huntin' in the last series and that kept them out of the places.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
WOW 8)
Darla's brother Weezer (Man x Keila) does it again.
Amateur WIN & Open 3rd. Congrats Bob Johnson.
I'm not sure but this weekends showing should give him some letters!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Well, according to Kip, Weezer is now...
AFC Weezer Retreezer
Congratulations Bob Johnson

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
MKaty Gutermuth said:
Thanks Angie! Since I have a full sisiter tyo Joker!! That whole litter turned out to be just wonderful!
Your one lucky girl Miss Katy. I had more than one opportunity to run Joker and Vince siblings at VanEngen's. They were to die for.

Angie

·
Registered
105 Posts
Angie,

Did you go to Jim V's for his recent seminar? I only ask because I saw you mentioned going there and I have a dog there (Jet) 3 days per week. Will be driving over after work to pick him up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
High Times Spider Besid'r MH earned a 2nd in the Qual. Spider is a 4 year old golden female owned and handled by Jamie Brown. This was the first qual for both of them and what a great way to start out in Field Trials!

Congrats to them both!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Qualifying
Ford's Buzzin' Thru The Brake - Wood / Moody 1st
High Time Spider Besid'r MH - Jamie Brown OH 2nd
Candlewood's Citizen Smith - Kampo / Lardy 3rd
Tailwinds Ramblin Rex - Pape / Attar 4th
Morris' Augie Busch Doggie - Strange / Pfaff RJ
Waterdogs Morningstar - Stracka / Attar JAM
Rk's US Marshall - Steve Reynolds OH JAM
Buffalo Creek's Babelicious - Haines / Ward JAM
Dudek's Serenity Bullet - Chris Dudek OH JAM :D :D That's in some pretty fast Company :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.