RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this information today about our friend Maggie Langhorn. Anyone who knows Maggie knows that she is a fun, caring individual. Shes got a great sense of humor and always makes me (and anyone who is around her) laugh. I think she'd appreciate any good karma that can be sent her way on this. Get well soon Maggie!!!!................................

<<Hello Everyone,I just spoke with Julie Cole who told me that Maggie Langhorne had a stroke on the way home from Idaho. She and Dale are now back in the Bay Area. One of the problems is that her vision is impaired. For a while she lost her sight completely. I don' t know which hospital she is in.

So, please send cards and good wishes to her home address: Maggie Langhorne, 1434 Rebecca Drive, Livermore, CA 94550-0836. As you may know, she has a great sense of humor, so a funny card would be appropriate. Maggie has been active and supported so many of our through our trials (both dog and personal) and tribulations. Now is the time to reciprocate.

Please feel free to share this message with any other dog folks or lists.

Alex Starr
ACC RD Nor Cal>>

·
Registered
568 Posts
Thank you Karen for letting us know. Maggie judged my first hunt test and signed my first ribbon! Later she judged my first derby dog. She is definitely one of the nicest people you will ever meet in the dog games. Her and Dale have given back to the sport for years. Prayers and good thoughts going her way for a full and fast recovery.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Karen for letting us know. She is definitely one of the nicest people you will ever meet in the dog games. .
I agree 100%.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Oh no! Maggie is such a fun loving happy person. Thanks for letting us know. I'm sending the best vibes that I can for a speedy recovery for her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts