RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Fair to partly cloudy was the report I was given.

Helpy Helperson Regards,

Aaron

·
Registered
526 Posts
Way to go Frank and Rita with Xena and Drago!! I know that puts a smile on your face and it has got to make MArk Smith grin as well.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thank you, Gwen! Yes, we are thrilled with the finish. Mark connected well with Drago and Xena and they paid him back this morning. Only sorry we couldn't make it this weekend.
We're still in awe of Ali and Bobby . . . another AM WIN last weekend. I know that puts a smile on your face!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

rita

·
Registered
559 Posts
open call backs to the 4th - 6 dogs 6,9,17,25,31,40

·
Registered
6 Posts
congrats to Stan Hughs, Lorne and Golly for their 2nd place in the Derby at the Magnolia Retriever Club 2012 Spring Field Trial

·
Registered
810 Posts
Brenda, we're glad Windy is proud of her daughter, Xena. Xena is proud of her sister, Dolly! Congratulations on her 3rd! What a nice litter.

rita

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thank you, Charles! We're proud of him. And congratulations to you with Junie B, Drago's sibling. Nice way for you to finish . . .

rita

·
Registered
67 Posts
Open Placements:

1st Moody / Jack, Qual for National at 2yrs old
2nd Moody / Roux
3rd Swanson / Ready
4th Kabbes / Porky

Congrats to all.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Shouts to Team Moody!! Jack with a 1st after a 2nd last week is just amazing!! This should be a human intrest story in Retriever News since he was so sick and more than once the vets tried to put him down!!! Wally and Sheryl Riffle are 2 of the nicest people in the field trial game and this could not happen to nicer people. Congrats on the 2nd with Roux and Charlie Moody, Connie on 3rd and way to go John and Porky on the 4th.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts