RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of Mark's passing........he spent many days with me at my kennels when I was training his "Wannamaker's Spooky June".......my condolences to Denise and all his family and friends...
Doug Grant

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Condolences to his family and friends.

Andy

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I hope this doesn't sound odd, but because he didn't post a lot I wanted to get a sense of who he was. I looked up his posts & from reading them-he seemed like someone you'd want to meet. Good advice when called for & a definite sense of humor. Even his profile indicated it:

Interests: Field Trials

Condolences to his friends & family-& his dogs, who obviously won't understand why he left them. What a loss.

M

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
How horrid. His family and friends are in my prayers.
Take Care,
Becky

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have only known Mark for the past three years, training with him during his annual March trips to Texas. Yet it feels like losing an old friend. Mark had a great, outgoing personality, and always had a good words for everyone. He loved his family, his dogs, and all the people he associated with. The last memory I have of Mark was spending a day with him cutting mesquite a year ago. He will be missed by all.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Just heard about this last night from Nona Bauer. This happened while staying at the Fuller's. He was sick Monday, possibly from something he ate, and Roger found him Wednesday. An existing condition may have made things worse.

His dog didn't want to leave his side. His wife is snowbound in N.D. I think his parents are maiking it down.

Very sad situation in Texas.

John

·
Registered
890 Posts
I didn't know Mark but this is very sad news, condolences to all of his loved ones.

·
Registered
987 Posts
My condolences to his family -- prayers and thoughts go out to them

·
Registered
585 Posts
This is so sad and such a loss. I met Mark last year when I drove back to ND to buy the dog box he'd advertised on RTF. What a nice man! He told me all about the great Canadian corn feed the Minot trial had--and he made sure I was introduced to everyone, that my plate was always full, and he made me feel very welcome.
He'd also made all the arrangements to have the box transfered to my truck after the trial--I didn't have to worry about a thing!
He did however, give me a good teasing about how I could fit 2 of my "little red dogs" into each of the boxes....he'd had them made large enough for those big labs of his and we had a good laugh when I put Amy and George into one box and sure enough there was plenty of room left.

Condolences to his family and many friends.
Suzanne B

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Man, WAY to young. My condolences and prayers to his family.

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
I want to express my true condolences to Mark's friends and family.

He was way too young to pass on. He was born three months ahead of me and two months before JFK's assisination, I believe.

Sincerely,

Chris

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Mark

May God be with Mark's friends and family.

Sorry for your loss,

Richard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts