RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many of you know that Dealer, dog #6, owned by Marv Baumer, was scratched from the National. Marv had been ill during pre-national training and took a turn for the worse so he and Pat drove back to Indianapolis where he has been admitted to St. Francis Hospital with Heart/Lung issues. He was in ER when I talked to him and he thought he would be placed into IC soon. I'm sure that he and Pat would appreciate your prayers.
Bill Butikas
Blindfaith retrievers

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Prayers from Colorado...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Marv, I told you on the phone this morning I would be checking on you!! You'd better do what the Dr's tell you & get better real soon.
Praying for your quick recovery.
Glenda & Dave

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
Marv,

If you're reading, I'm really sorry that you aren't having fun running dealer right now.

My prayers and best wishes that this health glitch this week is behind you quickly.

Sincerely, Chris

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
My thoughts and prayers, for a wonderfully kind and generous man. Get better soon Marv so I can treat you to a moonburger after a morning of dog training!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Prayers sent from AZ. Speedy recovery Marv.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Mr. Baumer You are in our prayers. Get well soon.

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Prayers for marv.... he's one of a kind! I hope you get better soon Marv!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Marv, Nancy and I have you on our prayer list. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Dealer will make it back for next year!

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
marvin,
sorry you are ill. i hope you are better soon.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
That's a tough one Marv!!! Get yourself put back together and be sure to make an appearance next year!! You and Pat are in my prayers.

Angie

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Sorry to hear this, hoping for a speedy recovery and back to the field asap.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Prayers your way Marv!! Get well soon!!

The Homburg's

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
It's gotta suck being in the hospital instead of at the nat'l am.

Get well soon Marv and get qualified for the next year's nat'l am!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Praying for you Marv!
Bobby

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just talked to Marv who is still hospitalized in Indy. The doctor's have isolated the infection, fine tuned the meds and Marv is feeling much better. There's a good chance that he will return home in a couple of days. He knows that he made the correct decision but has second thoughts on not allowing someone else to try and run Dealer...a tough call to make even under the best of circumstances.
Bill Butikas
Blindfaith Retrievers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts