RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Ga Woodrow said:
Hey Marv, why do you think they do not give you the respect when you are training??? You are a tool. (as the youngins say) I have run across alot of back-ends such as yourself in many differant fields,and many differant venues, and I have come to the same conclusion about the whole lot. YOU DO NOT MATTER. Keep promoting yourself, and you will sleep well in the p.m.. I am truly sorry for you.
I can imagine people push Marva’s buttons just for fun…I know I would. :lol:

·
Registered
215 Posts
KG, as much as I would like, I cannot put my words in such an eloquent fashion. I am working on it, and until his thread reached out and started harming others in a way they just could ignore, I was laughing. I in some respect feel very sorry for this person, he has alot of issues, many of which it is obvious he will never overcome. I fear he is lacking in his life and will die a miserable old beet. Sometimes it is best to tell it like it is. Can't get nothing on you though, but I cannot monitor this site 24-7 such as yourself. I gotta make a living. Priorities you know. PEACE!! Hope ya'll have a great week.

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
GA W, I was simply referring to your "change of heart" on this particular issue, style notwithstanding. You do a FINE job of expressing yourself...IMHO, anyway.

A regular, for sure....but not "24-7" regards, :wink:

kg

·
Registered
9,637 Posts
2202 judges over 6,000 dogs entered into database;
Some folks have records with over 60 dogs, many have
multiples into up to the 30's. Most have records like ZF390,
a lot of the biggest bitchers on this thread have records
like yours, NONE.

Lanse Brown, who is the only person besides myself to
have seen the database stated, a lot of folks aren't going
to be happy this exists.

You have no stake in this, why comment?

Bump. Bump

·
Registered
9,637 Posts
Marv you're getting so popular they be bringing back up stuff from the early 2000's!
🤣 it's funny because most folks wouldn't want that happening.
Rumor mill could churn out some fine grade flour.
Those with clean records don't care.
The folks in the hilited line should have kept their record or lack of same quiet.
I wish Lanse were here, he would be livid about some happenings & vocal.
I no longer care, this is entertainment. I know what I know. Nothing more stupid
than entering a discussion with no ammunition.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts