RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand we all had a bye through the beginning of the year...

I have a bitch that got four consecutive passes in the fall.

And she's managed to be totally nuts and break on one and go to cheat on another and I picked her up. So she has two failures as of Jan 1.

She's due to come into heat, which is why she acts crazy once or twice a year.

But if I'm correct... If she fails another, she then needs the eight passes. Right? Because then she'll have three failures if she doesn't pass this coming weekend.

Just checking...

-K

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Julie R. said:
Too bad she picked this year to act like a butthead! BUt I thought it was 5 out of 8 passes? I think that's what they said when the MN people were here a couple weeks ago. I'm sure the correct # would be on the MN website. If it is 5 of 7 she HAS to pass her next test or she will need the 8 passes and if it is 5 of 8 then you have one more 'freebie".
I believe it's 5 out of 7 OR 8 TOTAL. So you either get 5 out of 7 attempts. OR you get 8 after you've run like 20 tests (LOL).

-K

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
You must have 5 of 7, or 8 passes to qualify for the MN.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The funny thing is that I could have quoted it to anyone else, but when it's my dog... I go into denial, hoping I have the criteria wrong.
LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kristie Wilder said:

And she's managed to be totally nuts and break on one and go to cheat on another and I picked her up. So she has two failures as of Jan 1.

But if I'm correct... If she fails another, she then needs the eight passes. Right? Because then she'll have three failures if she doesn't pass this coming weekend.

Just checking...

-K
http://www.rrrclub.com/Master National/2007MNQualificationRequirements.pdf

The way I read the 2nd example on the first page your dog as of Jan 1st is 4 of 4 and only needs to pass 1 of 3 this Spring. Am I reading this wrong.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Robert Hodge said:
Kristie Wilder said:

Just checking...

-K
http://www.rrrclub.com/Master National/2007MNQualificationRequirements.pdf

The way I read the 2nd example on the first page your dog as of Jan 1st is 4 of 4 and only needs to pass 1 of 3 this Spring. Am I reading this wrong.
That's what we're all saying is right. She's already failed TWO in JANUARY... That's the bad thing!

The good news is she's going to the 3rd series tomorrow... :) Keep your fingers crossed for me.

-K

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kristie Wilder said:

Just checking...

-K
Okay I'm with you now. I had read the above as the failures were before Jan. 1. Good luck this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts