RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lucy has been missing since last Saturday. The exact address she came up missing is @ Steady Training Inc. (with Alex Drent) ll776 South 1500 West Pingree, Idaho 83262. She was last seen with 2 collars on her. She is 35-40 LBS and she is microchiped. If anyone on here has family or friends that live in this area. Will you please reach out to them. If anyone has any information. Please reach out to me or my wife.

There is a reward if Lucy is found! Please call if anyone has any information. Thanks in advance!

Danny & Betty Wright
Danny's Cell: 385-290-0687
Betty's Cell: 801-547-7461
Dog Furniture Comfort Dog breed Working animal

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I appreciate all the kind words and especially the support of others trying to find our sweet Soul to Soul “Lucy”!❤🙏

·
Registered
616 Posts
She is chipped ? ,

Have you notified your chip provider?

Animal control scans all animal taken in or picked up deceseased or alive. All veteranerians and animal hospitals should perform scans on animals brought in. if you have notified your provided the alert will be sent directly to you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
There is no animal control where that town is. Should be calling Idaho Falls animal control/shelters daily. I will be training down near there this week and will do some extra driving/looking.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is chipped ? ,

Have you notified your chip provider?

Animal control scans all animal taken in or picked up deceseased or alive. All veteranerians and animal hospitals should perform scans on animals brought in. if you have notified your provided the alert will be sent directly to you.
Yes we have.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is no animal control where that town is. Should be calling Idaho Falls animal control/shelters daily. I will be training down near there this week and will do some extra driving/looking.
We have contacted the Blackfoot Animal Shelter and they have put notices out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We would definitely appreciate your efforts! Thank you! 🙏

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I live in Pingree not to far from this address. I have shared it on my Facebook page and we will keep an eye out. The best place to call is the bingham County animal control.
My wife has reached out to them also. Thanks for keeping an eye out!🙏

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Any update Danny?
Still no sightings of her. We have had a lot of help from people and friends that have literally bent over backwards trying to find her. Jackie with her scent dogs, people posting flyers, people knocking on doors, people combing the area with off road vehicles, and we have checked with local animal shelters. I get updates daily with people still searching, but still no luck…

1 - 20 of 41 Posts