·
Registered
7,268 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Is that Open results????????????
Sue
Yes that's the open results and I bet they will be official.

Thank you Dewitt Boice Jr and Robbie for challenging, fair with generous callbacks, and unbelievably efficient time management. Now that's how judging should be done.

Congrats to all the finishers.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Congrads to Dr. Aul,New FC "Cali"(Qual. National Open) trainer /handler Bill E. and Ms. Cali.
Congrads to Ms. Susie as well Open 4th,Dr. and Rock River Knls.
Sue

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congrats! to my friends Bitsy and Amy on their second in the open and to my friend Denny Mitchel on the third in the qual with Monroe ran by Amy Hunt. Uncle Ed!

·
Registered
191 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! To O/H Dave Grevlos & Mossy Oak's Icy Hot "Chilly" for WINNING her second derby ran at 18months old, & Dave & Chilly's first competition together. Another well trained Bay Blue student!

·
Registered
104 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! To O/H Dave Grevlos & Mossy Oak's Icy Hot "Chilly" for WINNING her second derby ran at 18months old, & Dave & Chilly's first competition together. Another well trained Bay Blue student!
Thank you,
You can take the credit for her awesome young dog training.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Whoa brother Dave great job handling Chili to the win in the
derby! I told you at club trial she was my kinda girl. Awesome Congrats!

Congrats to Dennis and Nancy Pugh on Amat 3rd! Now all you need is the win. He's there he's ready to lets go for the Blue!

Congrats to Bev and Bill Busler on Win in Amat with the awesome dog "Rip".

Congrats to Jim and Zoom also. They are always tough, tough.

Sol and Mary Jo your on your way to great successes also! Tug can mark lights out. Go get them.

My goal for our club would be Vern, Bev, Dennis and Sol to qual for national Amat. Bruce and "Red" too!

Great weekend for SVRV.

My hats off to Mary Tatum / Bruce Loeffeholz for their hard work and great judging!

Lincoln as far as I'm concerned you hit home run in judging departmaent. good job.

·
Registered
131 Posts
AWESOME!!! Congratulations to Rick Bullock on his successful FT as a Pro... only his second FT since going Pro. Red Rock Retriever dogs did: Qual second went to Red Rock's Rowdy...only his SECOND qual and has is NOW QAA!!! yippie:D and in the Derby: a SECOND to Mountain's Top Chocolate Hottie handled by Rick - owned by Bruce Mountain. This was Hottie's first FT and first time in the public eye, way to go team Red Rock Retrievers!!!!! Yippie!!!!:p:p:p We, the home team can't wait for the next FT.....yippie!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts