RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is one of many water retrieves my CLM Moose did at a local lake. about 30 feet out.

really excited at the leaps and bounds that he has come to make in retrieving and behaving. not bad for a guy that would not enter the water for nothing last week and caused me to fall in twice before we packed up and went home.

·
Registered
92 Posts
awesome video, wish mine had been doing that at 9 weeks, took mine to nearly 6 months to get there, and still puppy swimming for sure. Gues that is 1 big plus to spring time pups, can get them in the water as soon as they're walking on dry land. I think it held us back waiting out the winter to get my november pup in the water

·
Registered
675 Posts
You surely wouldn't know about him hating the water the week before by looking at that clip!! Good luck with Moose and enjoy

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
When I played the vid, the crop was vertical (portrait). Is it some quirk of my MAC, or is that the way it really is and if so, how did you do that?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no its vertical on all computers

my wife shot it with her iphone 4 and sent it to my email. i then uploaded it via my mac onto photobucket.

i'm assuming it came from the way she shot it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts