RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friends and I have a tradition here and have done Mother's Day brunch for many years. Doing a brunch at the house, with friends and dawgs ( I am counting the guest list as I type ) two labs, one Rott, one German Shepard, two pound rescue little dogs, one Britt, one Springer Spaniel, one Chessie, and a new addition this year, a pit bull.

We are all dog lovers.

Working on the menu. My Wife is making a "sheared egg" thing. Not sure what that is. I am going for taters, sausage, and my mom's favorite --fried Oysters. My mom is 84.

Happy Mothers day all!

·
Registered
68 Posts
This wk end is also my anniv so the wife and I already did dinner tonight and we are gonna hang out and be lazy tomorrow and grill out and just enjoy each other;) May take the boat out depending on weather.

·
Administrator
3,873 Posts
Going to church and then out to dinner with my 85 year old Mom :) There will be 5 generations at the dinner...Mom, me, my daughter, my granddaughter & grandson and my great-grandson :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
This Mothers day will be hard as mom passed away on Oct. 6th. I am taking my Dad and my sister to Canada to visit family for 9 days! Also will go watch my nephew graduate from the RMCC ( Royal Military College of Canada). Then on the 18th or 19th we will go visit Mom who is buried in Windsor.

·
Registered
322 Posts
We will be attending DelBay's Hunt Test. My beautiful wife has agreed to help marshal. She is WONDERFUL!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Every year for a quite a few years now We attend the Azalea festival in town, my wives family and mine. Then we head back to "Casa de swampy" for some BBQ...Grilled sausage and peppers Burgers, dogs & duck poppers!

No Hunt tests or training for me...I'm a mommas boy:p

Here is the link to the festival...Mom's LOVE IT!

http://sayengardens.com/

·
Registered
921 Posts
The boys are coming over to take their Mom out for breakfast. My Mom and dad are going to meet us there. Then off to the greatest church in the world. This afternoon a upland hunt training session so Big Mama can practice for day 5 at the Grand.

ITS GONNA BE A SWEET DAY !!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
To Finish packing for my annual migration north which starts tomorrow. I did receive some beautiful flowers from my daughter which I'll take with me and my son called yesterday claiming Saturday was INDEED mothers day...

Angie

·
Registered
341 Posts
My mother bakes a lot so I got a nice linen basket at Xmas tree store and filled it the big The bags of chips, walnuts and other baking stuff.

She LOVED it!!

Pattie

·
Registered
921 Posts
Taking mom to lunch , along with what seems to be my new GF and her daughter and daughter's Godmother and her husband .None have met Mom yet....
Your bringing your GF's husband to meet your Mom? :razz:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Church this AM, wild turkey legs in the smoker, water blinds and lining drills for the boy. 3 generations of mom's here for smoked turkey later.
:p
Willy Nelson couldn't do it better!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Went to church this morning, now listening to my sister bitch about anything thats on tv because the kids might hear. The old man is cooking the woman's favorite meal, got her the wine she likes,

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.