RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I started off by telling my wife while she was running errands that I was served paternity papers for a child that I allegedly had before me met. She was super pisses. Task completed
Second my neighbor put some steaks on the grill and I jumped over the fence and put hamburgers on his grill and brought back his steak . The look on his face when he lifted the lid of the grill was worth every bit of it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I unscrewed all the lightbulbs in the house, stacked all the furniture up, seran wrapped the doorways, and replaced the sugar for coffee with salt.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dead Skunk in my math teachers mailbox.. That'll teach her

·
Registered
172 Posts
Dead Skunk in my math teachers mailbox.. That'll teach her
In highschool my brother pulled a prank similar to that. He found a nice, fresh road killed doe and took it to his principal's house. He set it on the front porch and left. I wonder what the guy said when he went out to get the paper the next morning.

·
Registered
227 Posts
In highschool my brother pulled a prank similar to that. He found a nice, fresh road killed doe and took it to his principal's house. He set it on the front porch and left. I wonder what the guy said when he went out to get the paper the next morning.
I'd said sweet! free meat, no dragging! BOO YAAA!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I hid the keys from my roommate he looked around for an hour and a half, then I put them back where he had left them, he stood and stared for a while before he picked them up and shook his head - still doesnt know how he missed them on the table ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts