RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend, Daniel Wayne Martin, passed away early yesterday morning.

Wayne was among the original group that started Lone Star Retriever Club, was an 8-point Judge, and just plain loved dogs, registered or Mutts.

Our children went to school together, we live across the road from his Daughter. He and wife Carol were in the process of moving here also. His grandchildren are MY psuedo-Grand sons.

I will miss him.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Jerry:

I'm sorry for your loss. He sounds like a guy I would have liked visiting with at a trial.

Tim

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
loss

Jerry- sorry for your loss our thoughts and prayers are with you and the Martin family!

Aaron & Nichol

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Jerry-

I'm so sorry too. He sounds like a dear man. Good "dog friends" are the hardest to lose. I'm sure you're feeling lost right now & my heart aches for you.

Big Hug-

M

·
Registered
7,767 Posts
Sorry to hear about Wayne, Jerry-you were a good friend to him.

G

·
I'm sorry for your loss. Parkinson's is a tuff disease. My Father had it for 19 years before he passed away 2 years ago.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Jerry said:
My friend, Daniel Wayne Martin, passed away early yesterday morning.

Wayne was among the original group that started Lone Star Retriever Club, was an 8-point Judge, and just plain loved dogs, registered or Mutts.

Our children went to school together, we live across the road from his Daughter. He and wife Carol were in the process of moving here also. His grandchildren are MY psuedo-Grand sons.

I will miss him.

Jerry

I'm sorry for your loss Jerry, what a special bond you have with his family. Parkinson's is a tough adversary....

Lydia

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Jerry,
So very sorry about your friend. He was blessed to have you and your faux grandsons are, too.
I lost two very dear friends, both incredible gentleman, to Parkinson's. I hate the disease.
Take Care,
Becky

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Our condolences for the loss. My father died of Parkinson's and it is a rotten disease, I guess he had it for 20 years or so. Jim and Suzanne

1 - 9 of 9 Posts