RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No training today , but we did have a vet visit everything was normal and good 16 weeks old and her weight was 25.8 lbs. . She doesn't look like she will be a bid dog but she definitely has a big heart and drive.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Today I'm not worried about here we worked on sit , not as vocal today and sit is getting better. 8 marks on land with a doken then went to water for 4 marks. On water she returns straight as an arrow but were fixing to work on here .

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today we got a lot of sits in and also worked on here. 10 marks on land while holding on to the collar She's slowly getting better. If you remember back a few months ago she was hesitant and thinking too much I've created to much drive and it needs to be corrected. She goes to the trainer in September after he returns from his summer trip. Obedience is pri 1 right now and we will get it done correctly.

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
The last two days seems like a lot for a 16 week old puppy. Just my thoughts on reading your posts.

Reactions: Frostyhollow

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wayne really its not that much the marks are all thrown by me and the obedience is done with a collar and rope . I'm not using a choke chain , e-collar or crop but just my hand . Last night I took her out for playtime and while I didn't insist on sitting or no barking she did it on her own it's coming on now .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts