RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In what was possibly my best hunt test weekend ever ( hard to remember at my age. now 65), my young yellow male, Tru, Blind Faith's True Spirit, earned his Master title, qualified for the 2012 Master National AND became QAA by taking second in the Qualifying behind Tim Doane's outstanding female, Kingseed's Little Miss Dangerous MH. It was an honor to place second to her! I want to thank the folks at Ohio Valley for putting on a fine test and a great banquet on Saturday, the judges for setting up some nice tests and the other contestants for making this weekend a pure pleasure.
A special thanks to my good friend and long time West Coast pro, Paul Shoemaker, for giving us the opportunity to reacquire Tru last July.......Blind Faith's True Spirit, MH, QAA....boy does that sound nice!!!!
OH!......Big Thanks to my understanding wife, Marcia for taking off work to watch dogs, take care of a litter of pups and arrange for a breeding when we returned late Sunday evening!!!
Making this even more special is the fact that Tru is out of our yellow male, Morgan, and our yellow female, Ruff. We Feel Good!!!
Bill Butikas
Blindfaith Retrievers

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Congrats Bill. Tru looked pretty awesome in training, doing a comparable job to Marv's FC AFC recently. I'm not surprised that Tru had a great run.

Enjoy! Chris

·
Registered
921 Posts
Bill it was fun to watch the two of you work together. Allways fun to watch a good guy with a good dog !!!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
It WAS a pretty nice weekend and you and Tru looked like a real team! Nice job Bill. Good seeing you again.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
congrats on the great weekend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts