RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck and safe travels to all attending the 2012 NAHRA Invitational in scenic AZ

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Hope you both get there safe and sound .

Trying to get along in the worst way regards

Bubba

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Land series starts this morning. Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I know you cannot get on the NAHRA Forum (or at least you couldn't last time I checked) unless you are a member. Since I am not a member but like to follow could someone provide updates if they are available? What about a list of dogs running? Or if someone can see it can you provide a link?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I know you cannot get on the NAHRA Forum (or at least you couldn't last time I checked) unless you are a member. Since I am not a member but like to follow could someone provide updates if they are available? What about a list of dogs running? Or if someone can see it can you provide a link?
You can follow Larry Housman's blog at: http://nprc.tripod.com/2012.html

If you do not know Larry, he has a very humorous way of reporting... ENJOY!!

There is some info, such as running order, on the NAHRA Facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/NAHRA.org

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Thanks Mike, I do know Larry and I will enjoy his "take" on it! Don't do the facebook thing, so I guess I will just settle for the blog for now.

G

·
Sounds like a good time so far echoes can be bad in those trees plus our weird wind can be a challenge. Larry said on his blog all dogs are back for tomorrow. Yeah

G

·
Condratulations to all who passed especially to Dick Winton and Cinder & Bob Siau and Auggie!

Ones that didn't pass (easier than giving numbers of those that did)
3,7,10,17,26 number 11 and 22 31 were a scratch

·
Registered
946 Posts
One last congrats to Biff Elington who left the Invittional after passing and drove that night over to California to run in the Saturday-Sunday AKC GWFCRC Hunt test where he was one of 9 dogs out of 30 running to get a Master Pass. Great Job Biff and Misty!!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
One last congrats to Biff Elington who left the Invittional after passing and drove that night over to California to run in the Saturday-Sunday AKC GWFCRC Hunt test where he was one of 9 dogs out of 30 running to get a Master Pass. Great Job Biff and Misty!!!
Biffs on a winning streak, he should've went to Vegas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts