RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to who is coming out to the National Amature in Utah/ Wyoming in a couple of weeks? I hope to get up and watch for a few hours one of the days, it will be very cool to seem some super star Dogs and trainers.

Does anybody know what dogs will be attending? I am looking forward to seeing some of the "Celebrity Dogs" will be there. Probably my only chance to see some of these dogs run.

It may sound like a stupid question, but I am just a dump Hunt Test rookie. Going from running/ watching Junior Hunt Tests to watching the National will be like going from High School Baseball to the Majors....

On a side note I grew up, up here and if anyone has questions about lodging/ dining, travel etc don't hesitate to ask.

Eric

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm hoping to make it there for a couple of days. Really excited to see what these top level dogs can do! I've only hung around a few hunt tests and one field trial so I think it will be a real eye opener for me :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you go on Working Retriever Central and click on the National Amateur site it will give you a listing of all the dogs that have qualified so far. Enjoy the trial, you will see some of the best!

G

·
I am also hoping to be there on Sunday and Thursday-Saturday to watch. Hopefully, I can drag my husband with me on two of the days. On the other two days my friend is coming with me. I am so excited to see these dogs run.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have been so excited about the National coming to my backyard ever since it was announced. I couldn't wait to see all the great dogs and meet many of you and others that will be there.

Now after waiting for all this time for it to get here, there is about a 99% chance I will be out of town in Texas working that whole week or more. :( :? My fingers are crossed that I will be able to be there for a day or two. Travis

·
Registered
34 Posts
Gary is still alittle up in the air about going, but he always decides last minute. He will be meeting Bill and a group of 15 other people to pretrain in Wy. He will be running Drake and Rodger Weller's dog Maxx, unless he can get another dog qualified by then, which would be nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts